We provide a number of services and support groups to our members and to the community. Following are listings of services we provde and links to other local resources and articles.
is sharing our lived experiences to empower personal growth through:
Conversations of mutual sharing
Active and reflective listening
Understanding another’s situation
Empathetic and non-judgmental responses
Check out our calendar of events for group times, guest speaker information and member meetings.
- Coffee and Conversation
- Group Outings
- Partners in Recovery (One-on-One support)
- WRAP (Wellness and Recovery Action Planning)
- Guest Speakers
- “Warm” Phone Line Support
- Referrals and Community Resources
- Conferences and Trainings
- Bottomless COFFEE